Are you having trouble logging in to a district service, website or application?
If you don't know your password you will first need to ask your teacher for it.
First try using a different browser and/or clearing cookies and cache. Remember the district recommends FireFox.
Next try logging in here with the last password you remember: Sign in to powerchool
If powershool is working your password most-likely is OK.
If your password still does not work: Submit a request to reset your password
- For email use your school email account StudentID@stu.sandi.net
- Example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include "Password Reset" in subject
- Give any relevant information in description
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 4 PM (normal working hours)
- Respond time: 30-40 minutes
- disabled accounts can take up to 24 hours
There are multiple reasons for your password expiring or your account getting disabled. Here are a few things that can help:
- You typed your password wrong too many times and your accounts is now disabled.
- Caps lock was on
- keyboard was not working properly
- Only try a password three times; if it does not work ask your teacher for help and to confirm your password.