Are you having trouble logging in to a district service, website or application?
First try using a different browser and/or clearing cookies and cache. Remember the district recommends FireFox.
If you have never logged in with this account; setup your password.
Next try logging in here with the last password you remember: Sign in to district email
If email is working your password most-likely is OK.
If your password still does not work you have two options:
- Call the Help Desk
- 619-209-HELP (4357)
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 5 PM (normal working hours)
- Respond time: Instant (hold time can be long in high call times)
- Don't forget to include your employee ID
- Include "Password Reset" in subject
- Include an cell phone to contact you
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 4 PM (normal working hours)
- Respond time: 30-40 minutes
In both cases ask for a password reset and your password will be change to the default. Once your password is reset, you must change your password.
There are multiple reasons for your password expiring or your account getting disabled. Here are a few things that can help:
- To help make sure to check your email at least once a week.
- Password expired every 60-90 day make sure to change it before it expires.
- You typed your password wrong too many times and your accounts is now disabled.
- Caps lock was on
- keyboard was not working properly
- You selected "remember my password"
- Do not use/check remember my password because once you change it the computer will keep trying old password and lock your account.
- If password is not working, do not try more than 3 times as you may lock your account.